T had to work on Friday & Saturday morning. We cleaned the house and ran errands after work on Saturday and then we headed North to Beav town. One of my classmates was coming home from his LDS mission and we had his homecoming. We went to that bright and early at 9 AM and then I had picture sessions all day and T hung out with his family.
Monday came which was Memorial Day and we hung out with both my family and T’s. We went to the cemetery and spent some time At my nieces grave.. She passed away in Decemeber and life hasn’t been the same since.. We had a family BBQ that day and then we went go T’s family BBQ. We spent a good amount of time with both families and everyone got to play and see Archer.
I’m so excited for this next week. We originally were going to drive to NM but instead we decided to fly to Dallas and then take a short road trip to NM to see our friends. We leave tomorrow (Friday) at 1:30 AM. I’m excited but nervous to fly with Arch but he’s literally the best baby and will do so awesome. We haven’t seen Skyler & Aspen in about five months and they haven’t met Archer yet! We cannot wait to see them in about 24 hours!!
We still haven’t decided where we want to go in life, but T has put his applications in for linemen school in 4 different states! So nervous but so exciting. I can’t wait to see where we end up. We continue to pray about where we need to take our family and what’s best for us and I’m ready for everything to fall into place. This is such a long post and I blogged of my cell phone but I have so much on my mind that I’m making it all into one big one.
Tonight on the drive home we talked about our future and our relationship and it was so nice to have a deep talk together. Archer was sleeping in the car and it was quiet and we just discussed life and where we wanted to be. I love Saint George and I wouldn’t mind spending my life here, but I feel that we need to experience other lifestyles before we settle our roots. It’s so hard to want to pack up and move to a new town, new house maybe even a new state. But if we just trust the lord I’m sure he will guide us to where we need to end up. Maybe we will end up staying in Saint George, maybe we won’t. At this point I’m clueless but I feel it’s time for a change.
I’m going to attempt to post archers 3 month update tomorrow if all goes as planned. I have to pack and prepare for our mini vacation.