I cannot believe that 6 months ago (actually its more like 7 because tomorrow he will be 7 months old but I’m a terrible slacking mom and just got to this) anyways, that 6 months ago you were born. It literally has flown by in the blink of an eye and I miss your tiny newborn stages but the stage your at now is SO much fun. You are becoming quite the little person and I am seeing your personality shine through each day and it is so rewarding to be your mom.
Size | Archer is in size 3 diapers & 9-12 month clothing. He isn’t super chunky but he’s super built, like solid like. He is weighing at about 20 lbs and is 26.5 inches tall.
Hair | His hair has really thickened this last month. It is a mix between a light brown and blonde color. Some days it looks like its going darker, other days it looks like it going lighter!
Eyes | He has his momma’s blue eyes! He always gets compliments about how pretty they are! I LOVE IT!
Sleeping | His bedtime is about 8:30 PM and he sleeps until we get up for work around 7:00 ish. He takes about 2 naps a day.
Eating | This last month he hasn’t wanted anything to do with purred baby food. He just wants to eat real food so we have been introducing more solids to his diet. He eats pretty good and is chewing everything even though he has no teeth yet! favorite foods: bananas, rice a roni, spagetthi, mac and cheese & sliced ham.
Milestones | I cannot believe that he is already 6 months old, it literally happened SO fast.
- Sits up on his own and can sit up from laying down.
- Starting to crawl everywhere!!
- Got his 6 month old shots!
- Started to stay with his nanny all day so mom could work.
- Holds his own bottle without the handles!
- Gets into everything
- Stands up against the couch, walls, etc.
- Went to California for the first time!
- Went to Disneyland for the first time!
- Saw the beach for the first time & HATED it.
- Disneyland. HE had a blast riding the rides!
- Bath time!!
- Sitting in high chairs, and shopping carts!
- Watching TV.
- Playing in his teepee with all his toys.
- his new batman bear & mickey mouse plush toy
- throwing things
- playing on the floor
- crawling around everywhere
- his piano play thing haha