I haven’t been the best at updated about our little Archie poo! These last couple of months I have been one crazy woman. Between working 40+ hours a week, photographing like crazy, being a full time wife and mom I hardly have time to just relax and do what I love to do… blog! So prepare yourself for a couple of blog posts updating on our adventures.
Size | Archer is in size 3 diapers & 9 month clothes. He weighs around 22 lbs. and still has his giant man hands!
Hair | His hair is like a mixture between light brown and blonde. It has came in super thick and it kinda getting hard to style!
Eyes | super super blue eyes!
Sleeping | He is such a good sleeper. He goes to bed around 8 pm and wakes up around 7 am.
Eating | Archer eats big people food now because he hates purees. He eats anything we eat but loves mac and cheese, baked potatoes soup, and anything with ranch. He drinks a bottle during the day but eats breakfast, lunch and dinner now. He puts everything in his mouth and is obsessed with puffs.
- CRAWLING ALL OVER!
- Went to Disneyland for the first time!
- crawled off our bed … twice!
- Switched him from his carrying carseat to his big boy convertible carseat!
- loves to go swimming!
- went to his first pumpkin patch!
- Had his first 1/2 birthday cake smash!
- pulls himself up on everything.
- had to move his crib down lower because he pulls himself up on everything.
- lasted 6 hours in the car!
- took his diaper off for the first time.
- had a couple baby playdates!
- went to the beach for the first time!
- his piano activity center
- crawling all over the place.
- chasing ozzie!
- his daddy!
- bath time!
- your new big boy carseat!
- his girlfriend, Saylor.
- going out and about.
- playing with all his toys in his room.
- being outside and playing in the grass.
- the beach.
- being rocked to sleep.
- high chairs.
- getting out of the bath.
- being scared.
- not getting his bottle fast enough.
- being laughed at.
7 months has flew by. I have been working full time at desert Endodontics and I LOVE it there. We have been having fun doing fun fall activities and enjoying the cooler, but yet warm weather!