Today, I am excited to share with you some of my favorite kid shops. I always get compliments on how cute my boys look and how I dress them. I like to shop more smaller shops because it means I am supporting other moms and wives like myself. I do love to shop at Gap, Old Navy, Zara, HM, and other name brand stores but a lot of their wardrobe comes from smaller shops I find and connect with off Instagram/Etsy. I also have found that when I shop small the clothes tend to last longer or fit longer. These shops also sell both girl and boy clothing items.
- Raxtin Clothing Co | These jeans are life. They are so stretchy, comfortable, and not to mention so stylish. I love that they have the elastic adjusters and are made for more skinny, tall boys (like my own). They really are the perfect pair of jeans and are made so nicely, I feel they will last my boys forever.
- Boho Babes Denim | This is another denim shop that we are obsessed with. I love how they are super distressed and she does adorable colors and patterns underneath the holes. They also have the CUTEST pair of overalls and if I had a little girl, she’d be rockin them.
- Lulu and Roo | I have been buying from this shop since before Archer was born. It is my go to shop for soft joggers and hoodies! We love everything they sell.
- Spill the Beans etc co | This is my favorite tee shop mainly because I love the clever slogans on them. When I do cute graphic tees for my boys, I love them to say something clever and most the time funny. These slogans are perfect and they have the cutest sibling sets!
- Tink & Key | This shop has also been one of my favorites since Archer was a baby. They have super soft tees which are a top in my book, and I love their cute sayings.
- Hello Apparel | I really like this shop because they sell kids and adults, and I like matching with my kids (no shame). They also have super cute designs that I could prob drop $500 at one time buying tees for the whole family.
Outfit Combos |
- Anchore Deep Shop | I want to get my boys some clothes from this company STAT. They literally look so soft to travel in or relax at home in, not to mention they are beyond adorable. They have hoodies, pants, shirts, dresses, hats, tanks and shorts.
- Child hood Clothing | I have been a big fan of child hood forever now. I love their neutral prints, and the way their style of clothing is. They also sell so many combos so its perfect to shop for all your kids on one site.
- Rags to Raches | I have bought from this shop forever now. I really am obsessed with rags and how easy they are to put on. We love to wear them out, stay at home in them and travel in them because they are comfy and easy to wear.
- Jep Shop | I recently just purchased a hat from this company and I am obsessed. They are the softest, cutest things and perfect for fall & winter time.
- Slouch Headware | These beanies are by far my favorite. They are super soft and I love how they have adult versions to because T likes to wear the same as his boys! I love the different styles and they are perfect for all year long.
- George Hats | We have some of these for Summertime and I love them. The summer ones are waterproof so you can wear them at the beach or pool and it helps the littles not get sunburnt on their neck, face and ears. Their new winter hats are adorable. I need to order some to go in my kids stockings!
Bows | (even though I have no girls, i linked some of my favorites)
- Bows + arrows headbands | These bows are so cute and look so comfortable for little babies! If I ever get blessed with a girl, she will have some of these bows in her collection.
- 4 lil princesses | This shop makes the cutest custom bows to match any outfit scheme! They also can do the cutest dog bows, which is what I currently buy for my dog. But they are sooo cute!
- Wunderkin | These bows are so cute. I am in love with their velvet ones that they released and how they look so soft and comfortable.
- Tiny Baby Soles | This is a good place to get moccs for your kids. They are so highly made but also decent priced. I have found that they hold up the longest and the customer service is top notch.
- Starry Knight Design | I love this companies boots and maryjanes for kids. They are so cute and so high quality feeling/looking.
- Piper Finn | This company makes shoes for most sizes for kids. I like being able to match both my boys in the same shoes and have them wear them for a long time. I swear that their Piper Finn shoes always look brand new even when they wear them! I also love all their cute prints and patterns.
- Billy Bibs | OMG obsessed w/ how cute these baby bibs are. I have seen them in some boutiques but after browsing their site I found some cutes ones that I would put on Wilder. A lot of these bibs are geared towards girls, but there are a few that could work for a lil guy! They also have other items that they sell which can make checking out much easier.
- Snuggle Babe Shop | This shop makes adorable and good quality bibdanas for little droolers. We have a couple and Wilder uses them to the max and it helps protects his clothes from all his slobber.
Hope you all enjoyed this blog post, make sure to leave a comment below and your favorite kid shops because I am always looking to find new shops for my boys!