Its officially November 1! Wahoo! I am stoked for the rest of the year and i’m not the biggest fan of Halloween so I’m glad its over. But I decided to share some of my tops fall favorites of the year 2017. This is random items that I have collected over the past few months that have been my favorite. We are in the middle of slightly “remodeling” our new house and decorating everything so in the next few months I am excited to start sharing the progress with everyone and blogging about all our DIY projects! We also may or may start “attempting” to do daily vlogs and I want to get my youtube up and running with some tutorials and videos to share with everyone. So expect a lot of changes coming our way!
Top fall favs ||
- Honsbar Duvet Insert || We use got this duvet insert for our king bed and we are in love with it. It’s super soft and filled with feathers so i love the denseness that it has to it and it looks perfect on our bed. (Cant wait to share our master bedroom details!)
- Wet N Wild Photo Focus Foundation || I have been using this foundation for a few months now and I’m obsessed with it. For one the price is just awesome and the coverage is amazing as well. I use two different shades- a normal tone and then a lighter tone that I use to contour with. It deff makes my list of my favorite top foundations.
- Happy Endings TV Show || If you know me you know I love binge watching TV series online. We also don’t have any TV provider so hulu and nextflix are our tops favs. I started watching Happy Endings and finished the 2 seasons available but it is such a good show. It is funny (which I love) and just down to earth. It makes me want to have a tight nit group of friends like the characters in the show!
- Pop Socket || If you haven’t been up to date with modern products this is hands down a “why didn’t i think of this” type of product. I have had two of these and now I cannot handle a phone without one on. I got mine off of amazon and I also got the car holder to go along with it which makes life SO easy. You can find the car attachment HERE!
- Nioxin System 3 kit || So the lovely 6 month post part hair loss decided to hit me in the midst of a terrible Tuesday. (haha) and my hair was thinning so bad and I kept loosing handfuls of it while I was showering (thanks Wild). I looked all over online to try to find something to help my hair and I stumbled across this shampoo- Nioxin. I started using it about 3ish weeks ago and I Can deff tell a difference in my hair quality and hair thickness. It has helped make my hair feel thick and look much more healthy then it really is. I suggest going onto Nioxin and taking the quiz to see which system is right for you hair. I chose to go with system 3 which is for normal to thin looking hair and so far its worked wonders. It cleanses your scalp and it does have a burning “icy hot” sensation that occurs but you can tell it is cleaning your scalp and getting rid of all the gunk and product that is in your hair.
- Rescue my hair mask || Along the lines of loosing my hair from post partum, I also was just sick of having dead, brittle hair. I went and got some cut off and got a new style and also dyed it a light brown color to help get some pigment back into my hair and help it reach its healthy point again. I ordered this hair mask off of amazon when I ordered the Nioxin. I love it. It goes on smoothly and makes my hair feel soft and thick every time I get out of the shower. It is also decent priced which is something I love.
- Nuby Icybite hard/soft teething keys || Wild has two pairs of these teething keys are they are by far his favorite toy. I love the price for 1 and i love how i can put them in the freezer or fridge to cool them off or just leave them at normal temperature. He plays with them daily by hitting them on everything.
- Edamame || This is super random but lately I have been obsessed with Edamame. I order it at a few asian restaurants but always crave it at home. I buy these steam packets of it and microwave for the time directed, then I pour them into a bowl and toss in butter and red pepper flakes and stir it all together and then chow down. Its my favorite snack or the day and even sometimes lunch. I always make sure to buy the ones in the pod because I think they are the best.
- Shape Beanbags || I got these for Archer because he is shape obsessed but thought I would share with you all where I got them and what I like about them. They are beanbags so they are super lightweight and easy to pack on trips, plus they also have a bag that is included so its easy to stick them in the bag and be on the way!