Hey guys, so packing a diaper bag for a baby is hard, but packing a diaper bag for two kids is even harder. I am excited to share with you all what I pack in my diaper bag! I always find myself somewhere, sometime without something important that I need and it sucks. I am scrambling through my car trying to find a new pair of pants for Wild or something! I packed my bag all nice and tidy and have been trying to keep it repacked every week to make sure I am always organized and never without a important item. Huge shout out to Nuby for sponsoring today’s post and helping me get my diaper bag all packed and ready for two wild boys!*Affiliate Disclosure. Any/all of the links below are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you.*
First off- my diaper bag is by Fawn Design and it was their limited edition collab bag w/ Cara Loren. I had a Fawn design when Archer was a baby but upgraded to this new one and I am in love. I believe they are still doing Pre-Orders for this bag so if you haven’t found yourself the perfect diaper bag, go check it out. I love the look and shape of this one, and I also can fit so much stuff inside! It wipes down so easily which was a huge must for me, and T isn’t afraid to rock it in public. I love the backpack option or the shoulder strap option. It really is the perfect bag! The Cara Loren bag has a back pocket that holds your laptop and I am obsessed with it. I always have my laptop with me so being able to store it in my diaper bag is genius! Hope you enjoy today’s post, don’t forget to subscribe!
Items I pack inside by diaper bag |
Front Pocket |
- Acure Organic Sticks | I have the sunscreen, bug, and fix it stick. I cannot find any info on these but I know I got them at Target when Archer was a baby and they have lasted forever. I love having these small, compact ones with me at all times. I have linked the sunscreen one but the others may not be available anymore because I am not seeing them on Amazon or Target!
- Honest Company Spray Hand Sanitizer | I love this hand sanitizer because it is a spray so its easy to spray little hands! Archer and Wilder both love to “eat” lotion or anything you rub on their hands, so this spray sanitizer makes it easy to spray, clean and go!
- Eye Drops | I always have to carry some eye drops in my bag for me. My eyes get super dry and sensitive at all times, so I like to keep these handy.
- Oilogic Oil Blends “Calm” & “Stuffy Nose” | I have two sets on these oil blends one for home and one for my diaper bag. I love the simple roll on application and the oil blends are amazing. I love using calm on Archer before we go shopping or anywhere public because he gets overwhelmed super easy by commotion. I also love to keep the stuffy nose and cough blend on hand incase either boy starts to get sick while out and about. They also have a lavender sleep oil blend that I use every single night on the boys!
Diaper Pouch | I use the included Fawn pouch that is included w/ the Cara Loren Collab.
- Changing Pad | The one I have is included w/ my Diaper Bag but one of my other favorites is this one. These are so nice to carry and a must have for younger babies.
- Diapers | My favorite diapers for Wilder are the Huggies Little Movers diapers! I became obsessed with them while he was in the hospital and now that is all we have ever used! I always carry some pull ups for Archer as well, our favorite is THIS ONE!
- Shot Immunization Records | I have learned one too many times to just keep the boys shot immunization records inside the diaper bag because I will forget them when it comes down to shot day! I just stuff them inside this pouch and I always have them w/ me!
- AD Ointment | I always suggest having some kind of diaper rash ointment on hand. My favorite to use is this AD kind because I feel it protects and helps stop diaper rashes from coming on. I also sometimes use it for myself when I have been walking long distances and chafing occurs. Double Win.
- Sassy Baby Disposable Diaper Sacks | These are my top favorite item ever. For the sake of yourself and everyone else carry some of these with you. They smell like baby powder and cover the scent of a poopy diaper. They are also good if you ever have to change a diaper in the car and don’t have a trash right away they can help hide the scent until you throw it away.
Hygiene Pouch |
- Tubby Toad Bundle | I love this bundle for traveling because it includes everything I need for the boys. I also love the brand Tubby Toad because of their moto and what is inside their products!
- Wall Charger | I always keep a actual wall charger in my pouch because I always have a cord in my car with me but never the plug in, so this is nice to carry incase needed.
- Roll on perfume | I like to keep a slim roll on perfume in my diaper bag. Just incase I need to freshen up. My favorites are the Victoria Secret Roll ons!
Loose Items |
- Formula | We use the purple Gentlease Formula for Wilder and that is also what we used for Archer. Wild originally began on a Similac one but Similac NEVER sends coupons and Enfamil overloads us with coupons so we slowly made the switch and its been heaven. I like to carry the slim can VS the plastic one because the slim one doesn’t seem to ever spill. But my all time favorite ones are the individual packets that are so easy to pack and take up less room, I just have the hardest time finding them in stores!
- Gerber Puffs | These are our top snack for the boys. Archer even still loves them to this day and they are super easy for Wild to eat as well. I love the slim and tall design cause it makes it easy to pack it! I normally buy the banana and strawberry puffs!
- Nuby Bottle | We love these bottles for Wilder. We do add our own nipple on it due to his cleft but the nipples that come with it are amazing to! I love the handles so that he can hold them himself and they do come with a lid, we just always loose ours!
- Nuby Snack n Sip | This sippy is a top favorite of ours for many reasons. We love the sleek design and the cute characters on it. I also love that it has a straw but the best part is that the top of it opens and you can store treats and snacks inside as a little tray. It makes it super easy for traveling and going places because he has his snacks and his juice all in one!
- Nuby Strap | This is so handy with Wilder right now because he is in the stage that he throws everything onto the floor. I like to attach the adjustable keeper and then attach it to his carseat, high chair, stroller, etc. and that way his bottle or toys don’t end up on the floor!
Clothing Items/Pouch |
- Burp Cloth | Always Always carry a spare burp cloth. There have been times where I have been stranded with no burp cloth and could have used a back up.
- Onsie | I always keep a spare outfit, normally just a onsie to save room. There have been and will be times that a blow up happens and you need a spare outfit STAT.
- Beanie | I like to keep a spare beanie in my diaper bag incase it gets chilly where we are at and the boys need something to cover their ears.
- Socks | I ALWAYS leave the house without socks and end up somewhere where its freezing and my kids poor feet are ice cubes. Pack some spare socks!
- Shoes | I like to keep a pair of moccasins in our pouch for when needed. Our favorites are these soft suede ones because 1. they are soft and 2. they are easy to pack!
Random Pouch |
- Contact Case + Solution | I keep a spare set of contacts and solution in my diaper incase I need to change them or take my current ones out.
- Chapstick | I like to keep a spare thing of chapstick in my diaper bag because my lips are always chapped and I always misplace mine.
- Nuby Teether + Gel | We love to use this teether and its gel for Wild. He is starting to get teeth and there is nothing worse then a cranky baby. We like this teether and how easy application is!
- Dental Floss | Gotta have floss with me 24/7.
- Motrin | We always keep Motrin in our bag.
- SD Cards | I keep a few memory cards in my diaper bag cause I always stick my camera inside so sometimes I forget to grab new cards out of my camera bag so it is nice to have a few stashed away.
- Glasses | I keep a spare pair of glasses in my diaper bag as well. If you don’t need prescription glasses, keep a pair of sunglasses in!
Food Items |
- Nuby Snack Cup | We love these snack cups for the boys. They are super easy for both of them to use and Archer loves having another snack cup to carry around.
- Travel bowl + spoon | I use this a lot for Wild and I like to pack some applesauce or fruit to take with me to the park or on the go. I love how the spoon snaps in and is covered so it isn’t getting germs all over it. It also suctions to the table=game changer!
- Nuby Nibbler | We keep one of these in our bag for when we go out to eat. We like to stick whatever fruits or veggies we have inside and let Wild chomp it to pieces!
- Straws | I keep a few straws in my bag because if I don’t have a straw I cannot drink my drink. I love the big, stiff smoothie straws!
- Num Num Snacks | Wild loves these num num snacks! They are pretty mess free (sometimes) so its easy to give them one in the car while we are driving or waiting for our food.
- Go Go Squeeze | We have to keep a few of these in our bag at all time. Archer and Wilder both love these so they are a daily essential in our family.
- Fruit Snacks | Another good snack for littles!
- Teething Cow | This is one of Wilders favorite toys, its the perfect teether for any baby and I love how it squeaks! It also is a soft rubber material and it is so easy to clean!
- Teething Keys | These are another favorite toy which is why we own 3 sets of them! I keep one set in the diaper bag for when we go out. Wilder loves to chomp on them and bang them around. You can also freeze or refrigerate them for coldness!
- Toy Truck or Car | We always have to have some type of car in our bag. Archer loves the Mater truck from Disney!
- Spider | We have to always carry around some type of Spider because Archer is obsessed with spiders lately and asks for his spider all the time.
- Train | Again obsessive toddler. Arch loves toy trains so i keep one stashed away for times of emergencies.
Last Items |
- Swaddle Blanket | I like to pack a extra blanket for the boys incase they need it. I love this cactus swaddle!
- Bonnet | Since it is getting winter, I like to keep a warmer hat on top cause I always throw it on Wild.
- Laptop | Cannot forget the laptop!
Thanks for reading all about what I have in my diaper bag!
What do you have in your diaper bag that always comes in handy?