If you know me at all you know that beauty products are some of my most favorite things ever. I tend to like to collect makeup and I have far too much of it! I buy a new foundation before I even run out of the old one. Its a problem. When I see Sephora or Ulta… T makes sure to drive past and not let me get out because he know’s that I will want to stop. But today, I am so excited to share with you some of my best of beauty 2017. I have broken my favorites into 4 different categories- Makeup; Hair; Body; Skin. I tried to only pick 1 or 2 in each category they can be used for since this is a favorites blog post! This post was suppose to be posted right after New Years but hey life happens and so does sickness! So enjoy it now! *Affiliate Disclosure. Any/all of the links below are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items to help my family, but the price is the same for you.*
- Loreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara I have been using this mascara for most of the year! It has been my favorite by far of 2017. I use the blackest shade.
- Jaclyn HillxMorphe Eyeshadow Palette Holy obsessed. I bought this palette when it first came out and I have been so impressed. I don’t use any other shadow palettes besides this one because it satisfies my likings.
- Benefit Cheek Parade Palette I love this bronzing and blush palette so much. It has been a favorite for sure and I don’t use or carry any other blush/bronze. I love the size, the colors it contains and the mirror included in the packaging.
- Wet N Wild Pro Photo Focus Foundation This foundation is my #1 favorite foundation. I have about 5 different shades of it because I use it to contour on a daily basis. It is a matte finish and I have super dry skin so I make sure to add some oil or good moisturizer to my face before using. Plus for the cost you cannot go wrong.
- Milani highlight in shade “sunglow” I have such a hard time finding a highlight that looks good with my skin tone. I was stoked when I snagged this at the drugstore to use. I use the shade sunglow and i love the formula and packing.
- Covergirl Outlast All Day Concealer This has been a favorite concealer of mine for a while now. I love the felt tip to apply it straight onto the areas I want it on.
- Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complex Primer | I have been using this primer for a while now and it has became one of my favorites. I love how it smooths my skin and makes my pores almost no show.
- Cover FX Drops | My favorite color is moonlight. In the summer I like to add a few drops to my foundation to create a perfect, summer glow!
- Benefit Ka-Brow Gel Cream Brow filler | I have been using this brow filler and I absolutely love it. It goes on easy and smooth, and I love the applicator being included with the product. It makes traveling easy by having both together and they have a good range of shades for everyone. I use color #2 sometimes #3.
- Morphe Eye Gel Liner | This has been pretty much the only eyeliner I have use for the last year because I love it. It also lasts forever. If it starts to dry out a touch I just add a few drops of face oil and it comes back to life. It goes on smooth and tends to last me all day long.
- Morphe Brushes | Morphe brushes are my all time favorite and have been in my collection for that last few years. They are decent priced and so many options to pick from. I personally love the Jaclyn Hill collection that I have linked here, but if it isn’t in your budget buy them separately and choose which ones work best for you! You can also use her Affiliate code: JACATTACK for a percentage off.
- Cinique Moisture Surge | This is my favorite daily moisturizer. I have super dry skin and it literally makes my skin hydrated, smooth and overall have the perfect glow. It is kind of like a gel texture which I love that feeling!
- Rodan + Fields Lash Booster | I have been using this for a while and it really does work amazing with getting long lashes! It is quite expensive, but overall it is so worth it! You have to buy it from a seller and I use a lady named Amy.
- Clinique All About Eye Cream | I use this every morning on my eyes to help with my dryness and dark circles! I love the texture and feeling of it and overall have been super satisfied.
- Clinique Face Cleanser Brush | T got me this brush for Christmas and I have used it every day since then! It is so easy to use, the charge lasts forever, and I love the way it makes my skin feel smooth and clean.
- Orgins Clear Improvement Mask | I like to use this mask once a week and it helps clears out my pores and acne.
- Orgins Night Moisture | This is the mask I apply every night before I go to bed. It helps keep my skin hydrated and overall in great shape.
- Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Infusion de Rose Nourishing oil | I love to use this oil when my skin is extra dry and I add it into my moisturizer at night as well. It is more on the pricey side but I only use 1-2 drops a day so it lasts forever. It has a pleasant, feminine smell to it and overall I was super impressed.
- Clinique Liquid Facial Soap | I like to pair this soap with my Clinique brush cleanser to clean my face morning and night. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed and I know that all the makeup and gunk was removed.
- Dove Dry Spray Deodorant | I have been loving this spray deodorant every day. It lasts much longer then regular deodorant and doesn’t leave white marks on your clothes.
- Coochy Cream from Pure Romance | This stuff is in my everyday shower routine. It seriously makes the world of difference for shaving!
- Firming Cream by Pure Romance | I normally am skeptical about firming and stretch mark products but these by Pure Romance made a HUGE different in one of my stretch marks. It was so stretched and just sore and wide and it tightened it up within a week. I wish I had a before picture to show everyone because I am a huge believer in this stuff!
- Save my skin by Pure Romance | This goes hand in hand with the product above on stretch marks and firming. I think by using them both its a double threat and will help treat those unwanted areas.
- Suave Moroccan Infusion Oil I love this stuff for applying to my ends of my hair after it has been washed and I apply it once a day. My hair is super dry and brittle so the oil helps replenish it.
- Recover my hair mask | I use this every time I wash my hair which is like 2-3 times a week. It makes my hair feel soft and hydrated and I can see a improvement every time I use it.
- Nioxin | I started to use Nioxin a few months ago when post partum hair loss got the worst of me. It happens to a lot of women but I am so insecure over it. Nioxin has helped my hair become thicker and overall better.
- Barefoot Blonde Clip in hair | I ordered some clip in hair extensions and I love them. They are so easy to apply and they blend easily. I also love how they offer samples to be ordered to match your hair before you drop the money on a pair of extensions! I wear the shade “Honeydipped.”
So there ya have it, my favorite products of 2 0 1 7!