I was so excited to be able to work with Lollipop baby camera. We needed a monitor for Wilder and I tried 3 different kinds with Archer and just did not love any of them! We got our lollipop in the mail and it instantly won me over. I loved the modern look of it, the soft and flexible end and it really was the cutest thing. The instructions were very easy to follow on how to set it up and the quality blew me away. It was the clearest camera I have had out of all the monitors that I bought with my first son. It was so easy to install. We chose to mount it on the wall since Wilder does stand up in his crib but with newborn babies you could mount it directly on their crib with the flexible wrap around end. We used their mount and mounted it in a good spot and then used the cord protectors that were included to hide the cords. I downloaded the app and within minutes I was all set and ready to go.
*Affiliate Disclosure. Any/all of the links below are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items to help my family, but the price is the same for you.* You can purchase your own Lollipop Baby Monitor HERE and the Sensor HERE!
- Grows with your child. It can mound on the crib, wall, in a playroom, etc. It is able to grow and change to fit your families lifestyle needs.
- Tells the difference between fussy noises and normal noises (wind, etc.)
- The Lollipop System offers a wall mounted plug in (add on) that provides detailed environmental data about your child’s room. You can check the temperature, humidity and air quality, while the system keeps a historical log of changes and trends. If anything changes in baby’s world, you’ll be the first to know.
- I love being able to view Wilder ANYWHERE. We went on a date night and I was able to view him and check in on him at anytime.
- You can attach multiple cameras to one app. Which to me is huge because I will be buying one for Archer’s room.
- It monitors sound and alerts you if its a high sound (meaning crying) VS just baby talk.
- You don’t have to have the app open at all times to hear. You can just hit the sound button and use any app or lock your phone but the sound will still play and alerts will still come.
- It plays basic sound effects such as womb, heartbeat, vacuum BUT it also plays classical music and has the option to replay songs or set a timer for them to kick off.
- There are two ways to mount it- wall or crib.
- It is available on Amazon. ( I LOVE AMAZON!)
- It is super easy to use and you can talk to your baby through it.
- I wish there were more colors then the 3 they have (pink, blue, and pistachio which is a greenish yellow) Wilder’s room does;t have any blue so I ended up picking the pistachio color out for his bedroom. I really wish there was just a plain white because that would be good for all genders if you wish to reuse with other children.
- You have to have a smart phone or updated iPad to work with the monitor.
- There is no second monitor, it all runs from your phone. (This isn’t a con to me personally, but I have seen others that mention they want a regular separate monitor.)
- It isn’t able to move and scan the room.
Overall I have been super satisfied with this product and using it for my baby. Like I said above I will be purchasing one for Archer’s room because I loved it that much. It is modern looking and so much easy to mount on the wall then most monitors are. I also feel like it is safe when using it with wifi and your cell phone. You have to log into your account on your phone and we have a strong wifi password. I think this is one item that every new parent needs.
*NOTE: I did receive this product for free, but it did not affect my review or decisions at all. This is a completely honest review of the Lollipop Baby Monitor.*