Valentines Day is right around the corner.. literally this year has flown by. Actually I think since November has flown by. T and I were talking about events happening this summer and we are already booked it feels like! Anyways, shopping for men on Valentines Day is almost as hard as shopping for them on Christmas. My love language is gift giving so I am always on the hunt for some perfect gifts to give. I decided this year to ask my brothers, some of my best friends husbands along with my husband “what would be the perfect Valentines Day Gift” https://us.carnivoreclub.co/subscription/gift/index/id/159/ they could receive. I created a list to hopefully cross off that special man in your life and give them perfect gift. *Affiliate Disclosure. Any/all of the links below are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items to help my family, but the price is the same for you.*
- Date Night | Plan a quiet date for the two of you. No kids, No phones, just the two of you. Show attention and be more in the moment. Life can get busy, so planning a quiet date to show attention to your man is the perfect Valentines Gift. In the end he wants to spend time with you. It can be going out on Valentines Day and seeing his favorite movie, or going to his favorite restaurant, anything to make him happy!
- PhoneSkope | If your man is into hunting, bird watching, or even likes to look at the stars, I highly recommend purchasing a PhoneSkope for him. They are an awesome gift that every guy needs in his life. It attaches onto your phone and then to your spotting scope, or binoculars. They have also gave my readers a 10% discount code so head on over to the link and use code: SINCEREBLONDE to get 10% off your order!
- The Cooler Tray | This is another good gift for an outdoor type of man. These cooler trays are so neat to help keep your food from getting ruined. T loves using ours and its the perfect gift for any guy! It can literally be used for any type of occasion and is a good useful gift.
- Golf Balls | If your man loves golfing, snag some new golf balls for him!
- Cologne | Snagging some good cologne for your man on Valentine’s Day is a great gift. I have noticed that T never goes and buys himself cologne, it always comes from me. I love this AE one!
- Nike Air Presto Essential Shoes | T loves getting new shoes, he is defiantly a shoe guy! Surprising him with some new shoes and adding a cute saying on the box “You’ve been running through my mind since day 1” will make your man happy!
- American Eagle Jeans | T’s favorite brand of jeans is American Eagle. I snagged him a new pair for his birthday and they are his top favorite.
- Backpack | This backpack looks so nice and cool for any man. It is waterproof, has a USB Charging port and has a lock on it. It would be the perfect gift for a college guy, a guy who travels a lot, or just a guy in general.
- Watch | I love the look of a classic watch, and I love the MVMT watches. They look sleek and professional but overall they have so many styles to fit each guys own personality. I love buying watches for T, he looks so dang handsome with them.
- Weights | If your guy likes to workout or wants to start working out a good set of weights will benefit him. T loves his weights like this and it’s nice to have them at home so he doesn’t have to go out to the gym since he is never home to begin with.
- Their favorite drink+candy | A lot of the men that I asked would be thrilled to get their favorite drink, candy, jerky, anything they absolutely love. You can checkout Carnivore club and order a jerky bouquet that’ll last longer and has the romantic vibe to it. Use code HER15 for 15% off! I guess for T I will load up a basket full of rockstar energy drinks and jerky!
I hope some of these things have gave you ideas on what to get your guy for Valentines Day! Leave a comment below on any other gifts that you’ve found and loved!