Since today is the day of love.. Happy Valentine’s Day! I decided to do a quick blog post all about my love… T. Today, I will be sharing a little gushy post all about our relationship and 14 things I love about T.
- He has a heart of gold and truly cares about others.
- He always puts others first.
- He is such a hard worker and will build everything I want.
- He will do the dishes & take the trash out.
- He can always make me laugh.
- He wakes up with the boys in the night (always has).
- He is always down for whatever I want to do.
- He looks mighty fine in his military uniform and on a daily basis.
- He loves his boys more then anything in this world and always wants to give them the world.
- He is incredibly smart (even though he doesn’t think so).
- He stays up until 2 AM doing my projects even though he works at 6 AM.
- He doesn’t judge my bad cooking or lack of dinner.
- He tells me i’m beautiful every chance he gets.
- He spends way too long in the bathroom but I am learning to love his flaws. 😉
T is honestly one of the best guys I know. If you took the time to get to know T and his story you will be amazed at how he is so incredible based on his life events. He always always puts others first, he helps those in need in anyway possible, he truly is such a good human being. I am so grateful that he wrote some inappropriate phrase in my yearbook in 8th grade because it led me to loving him in every way possible. He is always up for a adventure, and pretty much treats me like a princess. We don’t necessary go all out on Valentines Day but is a good day to spend with your love and acknowledge everything that they do for you.