I always change my skincare routine based on the seasons and how my skin is doing at that time of the year. My latest skin routine is keeping my skin hydrated and glowing even with the dry AZ winter we are having. I am always looking for new ways to up my skin game and to make sure my skin is always top notch. With having healthy and good looking skin, it makes applying my makeup more easy and it looks 100 times better! My skin is always dry, it occasionally can get a touch oily but for the most part it is dry dry dry. I am always wanting really good hydrating products that target all my major concerns: dryness, aging, and firming. I like to wash my face 2x a day: morning & night. I feel it helps keep my skin looking fresh and healthy! *Affiliate Disclosure. Any/all of the links below are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items to help my family, but the price is the same for you.*
- Cleanse | I start off each morning with doing a quick cleanse on my face. I use semi cold water because it tends to wake me up and get my going for the day. My favorite morning cleanser is Clinique Liquid Facial Soup. I apply a little on my hands, do a quick scrub and use a microfiber towel to rinse and cleanse my face every morning.
- Exfoliate | I grab my exfoliator and 2-3x a week (depends on how many days I wear makeup on my face) I use my SeneGence Facial Exfoliator. You do have to purchase this item from a SeneGencer Seller but it is worth it! I love this exfoliator and have been using it for about a year now.
- Brows | Once that is complete I dry my face completely using my microfiber towel. I always try to maintain my brows once a week by using some tweezers and tweezing them! I don’t have a favorite set of tweezers, I literally loose tweezers faster then anyone I know but the ones I loved until I lost them are these tiny travel sized ones from Sephora. They were awesome to travel with and I would keep a pair in my car, everywhere! Never know when a stray brow needs to be tweezed.
- Oil | I always like to use a face oil depending on what type of foundation I will be using that day. If its a matte foundation, oil is a must for me. I was using a oil by SeneGence but recently just purchased this Maracuja Oil by Tarte and have been loving it! It also has bonus uses which is what I love!
- Moisturizer | My ride or die moisturizer is Clinique Moisture Surge but I ran out and went to purchase more and it was OOS. I ended up snagging this Clinique Pep Start hydroblur and it is becoming a favorite. It has a unique texture to it that I cannot decide if I love or hate but so far I am still using it and enjoying it. So I recommend either one of those clinique moisturizers.
- Glow Moisturizer | I got this set at Sephora for my birthday gift and I have been so impressed by it. It makes my makeup go on smooth and add the perfect glow. If I am not applying foundation that day, I just wear it and it makes my skin look so good!
That pretty much sums up my morning routine. Occasionally I will spray a toner on my face but it isn’t a everyday thing! I always make sure to let each layer completely dry before moving onto the next one!
When it comes to my night time routine, I honestly am so tired once it’s time for bed that I try to do it quickly and easy!
- Remove | My first step at night is to remove my eye makeup. I love to use makeup remover. I just apply it to one of my microfiber towels like I use in my morning routine and quickly take off my eye makeup.
- Cleanse | I love using this Clinique cleansing brush paired with this cleanser. By using a cleansing brush, I can tell that it gets everything off my skin VS just using my hands and water. I have used a few different types of cleansing brushes and this one by Clinique is my top favorite. It also is such a good price and doesn’t cost a arm and a leg.
- Oil | I use this Maracuja Oil by Tarte 2x a day because my skin is super dry. If your skin isn’t very dry then I would just use it 1x a day if that. But I like to lather it, and I mean lather it on at night after I have removed my makeup.
- High Frequency Machine | While my oil is still soaking into my skin I grab my favorite skin care essential- My high frequency Machine. I use this to help with wrinkles and acne. It works so good I also like to use it on my stretch marks/cellulite and on my hair to help it grow.
- Night Mask | I love to lather on this Origins overnight mask right before I go to bed. It soaks into your skin and you wake up feeling so refreshed and smooth.
My night routine is pretty simple and quick like I said mainly because I am so tired at nights that I hate taking so much time to get ready for bed. My skin is clear, moisturized and in such good condition due to my skin routine that I keep the same (most likely). Hopefully a few of these will work for you and you can get your skin glowing and perfect!